What i've noticed was how FAST time has been going ever since school started, I mean I can't believe i'm already entering week 6 of school, and then a week long recess (spring) break haha and then the 2nd half of school starts. Crazy how time just travels when you're in school, before I started I was thinking back to myself oh December is still far off, but now not so much, and makes me realize how much more limited my time is here and how since school is starting to be quite grinding I need to really get on top of things if I want to set aside couple weekends for travelling as well. Makes me realize how valuable my time is here and how fast december will come by, definitely need to use my time here much more wisely now, explore more of Singapore, try harder in school, and plan out few more trips as well....I can quite honestly say now that I will miss Singapore and I can see myself missing the food, the places, and the people there. well enough of that, i'll just quickly update you on few events that has occurred the past few weeks.
Such as my quick weekend getaway to Kuala Lumpur a week or two again, which was a very different experience from my first trip to Melaka. It was much more of a convenient and I can quite relaxing trip, where I saved quite a good amount of money by staying at a friend's relatives place which was quite generous of them. Also, I finally was able to check out the petronas towers and the Batu caves and see the friggin monkeys finally which wasn't that great.. -_- probably cause I overhyped it up so much in seeing the monkeys lol.... other then that, it was quite a fun and relaxing trip oh except for the case where we almost missed our bus back home to Singapore haha that would have been quite troublesome ....><
Besides that, i've been crammed and pushed back with school work to the max these days so much readings friggin starting to get on my nerves now. What I also noticed was how much I started to compare the professors at NUS with the professors at UC's where I think i can conclude that I prefer the professors back home compared to the professors here. But what makes NUS so different is the students that make up the school, since they play such a crucial key in this school and almost every club, sports are all student led, this gives a very proactive and interactive learning and recreational feeling to this school which I really like about NUS. Where this is probably why I have ended up joining the archery and basketball club, which I probably wouldn't have done back at UC's seeing how lazy I am. haha.....well as recess week is coming up, the midsemester one week long break, I am looking forward to a week in Thailand and i'm pretty sure i'll have some crazy and unforgettable experience there, but till then friggin school work and essays stand in the way, which I should really start working on... haha....
well here's some pics to entertain you guys!
Kuala Lumpur!
Petronas Tower!~
Batu Caves
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.